
This a game was different then my maze game was...it was very hard. The game is kinda hard for me to do i had to ask alot of questions. I understand that the coordinates of game maker is very different then the regular coordinates. I still do not know why the coordinates are very different then the regular math coordinates. This game was not that hard but it was a little bit hard when i didn't pay attention. The game was a well time takeing that i did to do. It was not hard it was lilttle things that would get to me and i would have to change it. This is what i had to do on my game and i have completed it.
This game is fun the speed is up to speed. This is the kind of game I would buy.
ReplyDeletethis game good dude
ReplyDeletei enjoyed this qame nd i lhke the background music
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your game it was fun
ReplyDeleteGood game fast action.
ReplyDeletedis game was str8
ReplyDeleteNice game... really enjoyed it
ReplyDelete....
ReplyDelete